- The calendar which you download from www.thoughtsting.com is absolutely free, but the condition is that you cannot reproduce or redistribute it physically or on the internet.
- The calendar is meant for Use only for legal purposes. You cannot use it for any sort of illegal work.
- The contents of the calendar should be used for general purposes only.
- The contents of this site may have several errors like typographical or technical inaccuracies. There is no responsibility for the site or site owner in this regard.
- You can link to different pages of the www.thoughtsting.com from your blog or website. Please make sure that your site does not contain any illegal, harmful or pornographic content.
- Site or site owners will not be responsible if the downloaded calendar is not in proper working condition. You cannot blame the site owners if there is any typing error or wrong date on the calendar.
- The site owners can, at any time, change, modify, stop, restart, cancel, restrict, and continue any service without giving any prior notice to the users.
- The site owner can make any change, alterations, and modifications in the content, design, services, product, etc. in the website without any prior indication to the users.
The site owners may suspend or terminate access to their services, without any earlier indication, information or liability, if you break the terms and conditions of the site.
Links to another website:
Our Service may consist of some links to third-party web sites or services that are not controlled or owned by Similar Mag.
Similar Mag has absolutely no control over the privacy policies, content, or practices of any third party services or websites. They are not responsible for the same too. You further accept, acknowledge and agree that Similar Mag shall not be liable or accountable indirectly or directly for any loss or damage incurred or alleged to be caused by or in connection with usage of or dependence on any such content, services, and goods, available on or through any similar services or websites.
We strongly recommend you to go through the terms and conditions and the various privacy policies, rules and regulations of any third-party services or websites that you opt to visit.
We have the sole right, at our sole discretion, to modify or change or replace these policies, terms and conditions, rules, and regulations at any time without any prior notice to the user. If reconsideration of the situation is possible, we will try to make that happen within at least 15 working or business days. What describes or comprises a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. No external pressure or request or advice is acceptable.
If you continue to access or utilize our Services even after those revisions become effective, you are bound to agree by the newly revised terms. If you do not wish to agree to the new terms and conditions, rules and regulations, policies, please stop utilizing the Service.
These Terms and conditions, policies, and rules and regulations shall be governed and analyzed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United States, and California without any regard to its incompatible and clashing of law provisions.
Our failure to bring into action any provision or right of these Terms and conditions, will not be considered a rejection or surrender of those rights. If any provision of these Terms turns out to be enforceable or invalid by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms and conditions will remain in effect for sure. They will not be affected in any case. These Terms and conditions, policies, rules, and regulations will reconstitute and reframe the complete agreement between us regarding our Service, and supplant and replace any earlier agreements we might have between us related to the Service.
Any queries about these terms? Please contact us