Thank you for stopping by! Are you here to look for the two months calendar of November and December, then you have landed at the very right place. Find the two months calendar of your own choice here.
November: November has derived its name from the Latin word ‘Noven’ which means 9. Until the two initial months, January and February were added to the Roman calendar, November was considered to be the 9th month of the year. The very first day of November every year is celebrated as ‘All Saints Day’, a day which Is celebrated by Christians who celebrate the lives of all the saints. November starts on the very same day as February in any common year and ends on the same day of the week as August does in any year. November is called by different names such:
- In the Middle East, November was known as Novembre
- The Latin name of November was Novembris Mensis
- The Old English name of November was Blotmanad (Blood Month)
December: It is the 12th and the last month of the year in the Gregorian and Julian calendars and has 31 days in it. December got its name from the Latin word ‘Decem’ which means ten. This is because originally December was known to be the 10th month of the year as it was later that the months January and February were added to the calendar year. The Anglo-Saxons referred to December with the name of ‘Geolamonap, In English: Yule’. December is the month which contains ‘Winter Solstice’ in the northern hemisphere, a day with very few daylight hours and ‘Summer solstice’ in the southern hemisphere, a day with the most daylight hours.
Interesting facts about November & December:
- November is the only month that is officially dedicated to beards and mustaches. This is purely done to raise awareness for men’s health issues such as cancer.
- November is the month where most of the serial killers are born and is also the month which is least preferred by a woman across the globe.
- Across the globe, the month of November is considered to be the most auspicious month for shopping.
- The maximum number of proposals for marriage has been accepted in December. Hence, if someone wants to propose to the love of their lives, then December is the apt time. Also, many of the proposals take place in the week which leads to Christmas.
- December is the month which experiences the least sunshine all over the globe and especially in Europe and the Northern hemisphere.
- The only pay ever which contains the word December in it is ‘As you like it’ by the very famous Shakespeare.
Advantages of using two months calendar:
Understanding the importance of time, schedules and appointments sort 50% of our lives. The best way to do this is through printable calendars. Prioritizing the tasks in our day to day lives is very important. With the help of the two months calendar, you can easily up your time game.