With the help of July 2020 printable calendars, one can easily attain a proper mix of efficiency and effectiveness. Now anyone can download them for free and get your life more organized and sorted with a planner.
July 2020 printable calendars: A Way to Start
July is considered to be a very significant month, especially for the USA, as it was in July that the country got its independence. July has in store several holidays which makes the month even more interesting. Get hold of your busy schedules and mark the important dates on the July 2020 printable calendars.
July is known to be one of the warmest months as per the northern hemisphere. Whereas, as per the southern hemisphere, July is considered to be the coldest month. The birth flowers of July are Larkspur and Water Lily. The birthstone of July is Ruby which is the very apt illustration of its contentment. Get your hands on the Blank July 2020 calendars to help yourself getting more organized and responsible.
The month of July:
July which is the 7th month of the year is known to a month of awareness in many of the countries across the globe. There are a few countries that refer to July as the month of ‘Eye Injury Prevention Month’ or a few of them call the month as the ‘UV Safety Month’. During this month, Summers are at a little rest in many of the countries. The temperate during the month is on an average above 70°F. This helps in carrying on all the routine and day to day activities while helping to maintain efficiency.
Read up, to know about July in this article!
About Month of July
July is the seventh month of the year in both Gregorian calendars as well as Roman ones. July comes after June and before August. July is the fourth month of the year from the start which has 31 days in the month. The name ‘July’ was given by the Roman Senate because it was considered as the birth month of ‘Julius Caesar’. Previously the name of the month was ‘Quintilis’ which is a Latin word and acquired the 5th place the Roman calendar.
History of July:
Here is a brief about the interesting history of July:
– In the era of bygones, July was given a different name which was ‘Quintilis’. It was considered as the 5th month of the year in the calendars of Roman.
-During the 450 BCE, July was then considered as the 7th month of the year. This is because January and February were added to the calendar.
– To honor Julius Caesar, the name of July was changed and was given the present name at the Julian calendar reform time.
What is July referred to in other languages?
July is called with different names in different countries. Each of these names is quite different and unique from each other. The names are as follows:
- Turkish: Temmuz
- Latin: Julia
- Esperanto: julio
- Indonesian: Juli
- German: Juli
- Estonian: juuli
- Dutch: Juli
Some fun facts about July:
July is supposed to be a very interesting month and has several fun facts associated with it. A few of the facts are as follows:
- Until the 18th century, English as a subject was given a lot of emphasis on the first syllables. The word July used to rhyme very well with duly or truly.
- Except for July, there is not a single month which ends on the very same day that of the week. However, in the case of a leap year, it is different.
- According to a survey conducted, Julius was counted amongst the very 500 top names which were given to the newborn baby boys.
- Amongst all the U.S presidents, 7 of them had died in July.
- July is considered by Americans as Ice cream month, Hot dog month, Blueberries month, Baked beans month, etc.
- At times, people call the month as the Hay month, because it is during this time that the green grass dries up due to fewer rains.
Historical events in July:
Here is a curated list of some of the most known and significant events of history which have taken place in Jul. Here it goes:
- The first British ambassador of the USA named- George Hammond was attained on 5th July 1791.
- The British parliament had banned the selling of alcohol for those who were below 18 years old. This law was passed by the British parliament on 13th July 1923.
- Insulin was introduced on 19th July 1923.
July 2020 Calendar Templates: 4 images
These images belong to thoughtsting.com, in case of commercial use or reproducing give us image credit.
Blank July 2020 Calendar: Stay ahead of time!
The blank printable July calendar will be a forever reminder for you to keep a check on all the important events in your life.